We all have access to healing energy. The difference is that some of us are using it, and others are not. You may think it will be difficult to learn or will take a lot of time to master, but that doesn’t have to be the case. You can learn to connect to healing energy quite quickly, especially if you already know how to clear your mind.
If you have never meditated before, you may find it more difficult to find a quiet space to allow yourself to connect to healing energy, but that’s okay! With some of the techniques below, it can become quite easy! There is no need to spend years studying to reach this aspiration! You can even achieve it today!
There are many different techniques that can be used to connect with healing energy. Here are a few suggestions for how you can connect with healing energy.
How do I connect to healing energy
- Practice relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga, to calm the mind and relax the body. This can help you tune out distractions and focus on the present moment. Its easier to connect to healing energy when you are in the present moment.
- Use visualization or imagery to connect with healing energy. This can involve visualizing a particular color or symbol associated with healing, or imagining a flow of healing energy entering your body and filling you with a sense of peace and well-being. For example, Imagine that there is a bright white light above your head, perhaps two football fields above you, and allow that white light to pour down into you. You may specifically see it going into areas that need healing.
- Spend time in nature. Its a great way to get grounded. But connecting with elements of nature can also help you connect with the natural world and the inherent healing energy that exists within it. Whether you feel drawn to trees, rivers, flowers, or even herbs. Go with what you feel drawn to!
- Experiment with using crystals, which are believed by some to amplify and focus energy and can be used in healing practices. At first, you may want to research what would be most useful to you, but with time you will intuitively choose crystals. You can connect to the healing energy of their structure, or visit a crystal healer for more powerful healing experiences.
- Experiment with connecting through light language. You can use the image below to start. See what happens when you allow your eyes to focus on the art above. Slowly let your other senses drop away as you gaze at the art. Notice every tiny detail of what you are seeing, the quality of the light, the brightness of the colors, the edges that are harsh or blurred, and slowly allow everything else to drop away.
- Consider working with a healer or energy worker, who can help facilitate a connection with healing energy and guide you in your own healing journey.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
Remember that healing is a personal process, and what works for one person may not work for another. It’s important to find what works best for you and to be open to exploring different techniques and approaches.
If you aren’t able to connect the first time you try, don’t worry. It could be that you are actually connecting but you are not sensitive enough yet to feel the energetic connection! And even if you are not connecting yet. your intention to try is what matters. Continue to work on queting the mind using relaxation techniques. Raise your vibration by doing things you enjoy, and come to the process with curiosity and playfulness.
Once you learn how to connect to healing energy, you may want to make it a regular part of your routine.
If you would like to begin a mindfulness or meditation practice, why not start with a one minute meditation exercise? You can keep extending the time you meditate to increase you ability to focus your attention in the present moment.
This will help you on your journey to connect to healing energy. If you would like assistance with this process, reach out to me! I would love to have a consultation with you to see what might be stopping you!